Do you feel fine outside but as soon as you are inside you start to feel congested, ache or worse in a short period of time?
Take a look at the list of 37 symptoms below…do it now. Do you have any of these SYMPTOMS? If so, you may have exposure to Mold and have Mold Toxicity or Poisoning. Mold can hide in your home or work and if so, over a period of time impacts your life, your wellbeing and health. Here is the problem with many molds, they are invisible to the eye and emit noxious fumes that may be undetectable to the sense of smell but alter can be detrimental to your health.
Do you have any of these SYMPTOMS?
- -MUSCLE CRAMPS
- -UNUSUAL PAIN
- -ICE PICK PAIN
- -LIGHT SENSITIVITY
- -RED EYES
- -BLURRED VISION
- -SINUS PROBLEMS
- -SHORTNESS OF BREATH
- -ABDOMINAL PAIN
- -JOINT PAIN
- -MORNING STIFFNESS
- -MEMORY ISSUES
- -MEMORY ISSUES (WORDS)
- -LEARNING DIFFICULTIES
- -SKIN SENSITIVITY
- -MOOD SWINGS
- -APPETITE SWINGS
- -SWEATS (esp. night)
- -TEMPERATURE REGULATION
- -EXCESSIVE THIRST
- -INCREASED URINATION
- -STATIC SHOCKS
- -METALIC TASTE
*Note: this list was not designed to diagnose or treat any illness. Only a physician can diagnose.
How do you know if you have mold-related health problems?
- Exposure and living in a wet or humid climate- in or outside. Common culprits here are pools (in/out), aquariums, fitness center, and bathrooms.
- Exposure in buildings that there has been a recent flood or water damage. The CDC estimates 50% of buildings have had water damage.
- Exposure in a building such as a home, school, office that are built with drywall, which readily water-damaged and sometimes quite well hidden by wallpaper.
- Pipes and plumbing should be checked on a regular basis especially if you had a leak in your home in the last year.
- Food that has spoiled in the fridge not only have a mold that you may eat but also release toxic fumes that can be inhaled.
- Headaches and unexplained ‘rage’ or ‘anger’ or both with the above symptoms are indicative of exposure.
- See a qualified physician to confirm or dismiss whether the problem is mold based especially if there are multiple symptoms.
- “There are many mold exposure symptoms because the illness affects multiple systems in the body, which in turn, causes the patient to exhibit multiple symptoms. If you are experiencing several of these symptoms, you could be suffering from mold illness.” Dr. Richie Shoemaker, MD. Survivingmold.com
Online you can find a multitude of mold screening test, but ONLY a doctor can diagnose or confirm a diagnosis. Here are a few online resources for more information that I have found useful.
Beginner’s Guide To Toxic Mold http://paradigmchange.me/beginners/
Surviving Mold (General info/Diagnosis/Treatment) http://www.survivingmold.com/
BioToxin Illness Test https://biotoxinjourney.com/biotoxinillness-test/
3 Steps to take if you are concerned that Mold may be altering your health and wellness:
- ID the MOLD TYPE and SOURCE (HOME, OFFICE, WORK)
- FIND a DOCTOR with an EXTENSIVE BACKGROUND IN TREATING MOLD SUCCESSFULLY.
- MAKE LIFESTYLE CHANGES ESPECIALLY IN DIET- Find a COACH/Doctor who understands and can design a personalized program for you and can work with your doctor.
Any questions please feel free to reach out to me: AskDrPat@health.suncoastwebmarketing.net