Health and wellness is a birth right that comes from within – Mind, Body Spirit. Injections, pills, chemo, radiation and cutting out body parts are a sickness model. Vibrant health is created from within as a commitment to making choices that sustain mental, emotional and physical well-being.
You are the sum of your choices. Your body has amazing regenerative powers, allowing you the opportunity to continuously reinvest yourself in mind, body and spirit healing.
1) When you are unsatisfied with your current level of energy, fitness, health and happiness, consider looking at which areas of your life seem out of balance. Then, commit to changing your mind, body, spirit health paradigm will sustain and enhance your ability to create health and wellness.
2) Seek the advise of a holistic health practitioner. The role of a holistic health practitioner is to be a guide to facilitate positive changes as effectively as possible. There are no quick fixes. To seek a quick fix is side-stepping the very elements of your journey that hold the keys to your on-going health and happiness. Believe it or not, symptoms, stresses and imbalances serve only as loving, neutral messengers.
3) Your job is to pay attention. Your spirit is guiding you to the path of least effort, greatest health and joy. It is inherent in your nature to be powerful, healthy and happy. Looking only for immediate and quick relief from a symptom will seldom bring lasting results, healing or satisfaction. The more time and effort you commit to your journey, maintain positive mental states and honor yourself by living in alignment with your truths, the greater the reward.
4) Sustainable environments also include having boundaries, maintaining meaningful relationships and working or volunteering at places where you are valued. Discovering what your true gifts are and spending as many of your precious moments being and doing what you love energizes your entire system – mind, body and spirit. This is the greatest panacea for healing.
5) Living authentically and remembering the true source of who you are transcends beyond the need to heal and leads you to creatively fulfilling your life with purpose, intent and commitment. The choice is inexplicably yours. Make good ones.
6) If you need healing; find a holistic health practitioner, who will support and empower your journey to health and wellness. Emotional, Physical and Spiritual Healing (EPSH) is direct, focused and combines creating health while healing the past. It is precise, empowering, effective and an accurate process of changing the landscape of your inner and outer mind, body and spirit. EPSH allows you to access your past, present and future – as well as your subconscious, and clear negative energy on all levels – mind, body and spirit.
EPSH unifies body, mind and spirit and allows you to experience the core emotional trauma in real time, in a safe place. Experiencing the emotion in a safe place allows the conscious and unconscious mind to process the details to create health and balance as needed by each individual.
For more information about this topic http://drdorothy.info/?page_id=10
Dorothy M. Neddermeyer, PhD, Metaphysician – Certified Hypnosis Practitioner, Author and Speaker. Dr. Dorothy facilitates clearing blocks, fears and limiting beliefs. You can live the life you desire. She brings awareness to concepts not typically obvious to one’s thoughts and feelings. http://www.drdorothy.net
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Dorothy_M._Neddermeyer,_PhD
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/6117188